Ink (INK) traded up 12.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 28th. Ink has a total market capitalization of $272,868.50 and $10,371.00 worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ink coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Ink has traded down 8.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 38.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.79 or 0.02269311 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003447 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001330 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $147.68 or 0.00509487 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00033405 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00008724 BTC.
Ink Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ink is aims to provide Sovereign Consortium Blockchains to different use cases, to build a blockchain based infrastructure for the Creative Industry where various applications were possible and correlate to each other in one system. Based on public blockchain (Qtum), an Intellectual Property Assets Exchange is built as a trusted corridor for cash generation and token issuance, making it an integrated ecosystem. At the same time, the cross-chain protocol enables value and information to flow freely between public blockchain and consortium blockchains “
Buying and Selling Ink
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.