Minto Apartment (TSE:MI – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, May 16th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, May 31st will be given a dividend of 0.04 per share on Wednesday, June 15th. This represents a $0.48 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, May 30th.
Minto Apartment (TSE:MI – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, March 8th. The company reported C$0.42 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of C$0.20 by C$0.22. The company had revenue of C$32.43 million for the quarter.
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Minto Apartment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Minto Apartment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.