Prosper (PROS) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 28th. One Prosper coin can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00000716 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Prosper has a market cap of $928,852.20 and approximately $1.05 million worth of Prosper was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Prosper has traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00024562 BTC.
- SafePal (SFP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- OG Fan Token (OG) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00009156 BTC.
- Oogear (OG) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ProSwap (PROS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000407 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PROSPER is a short-term non-custodial prediction & hedging platform based on the Binance Smart Chain. At the moment of prediction placing, each user may reserve some amount of PROS token in order to ensure his prediction. The maximum amount of the reserved tokens equals 10% of the user prediction amount. Each exact pool has its own insurance fund.At the moment of the reward distribution, 15% of the prize is taken to the pool insurance fund and distributed to users who lost their predictions, but reserved PROS tokens for the insurance.The distribution is linearly based on the number of reserved tokens. “
Prosper Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prosper directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prosper should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Prosper using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prosper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prosper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.