Leon’s Furniture Limited (OTCMKTS:LEFUF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,300 shares, a decline of 55.6% from the April 30th total of 18,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4.6 days.
Separately, BMO Capital Markets dropped their price objective on Leon’s Furniture from C$28.00 to C$20.00 in a report on Monday, May 16th.
Shares of LEFUF stock remained flat at $$13.28 during mid-day trading on Friday. Leon’s Furniture has a 1-year low of $12.58 and a 1-year high of $21.51. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $15.56 and its 200-day moving average price is $17.73.
Leon's Furniture Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a retailer of home furnishings, mattresses, appliances, and electronics in Canada. The company also operates as a commercial retailer of appliances to builders, developers, renovators, hotels, and property management companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leon’s Furniture (LEFUF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Leon's Furniture Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leon's Furniture and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.