Velo (VELO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 28th. One Velo coin can now be purchased for about $0.0290 or 0.00000100 BTC on exchanges. Velo has a market cap of $35.63 million and $132,425.00 worth of Velo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Velo has traded 6.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 64.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $383.26 or 0.01323050 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003449 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001330 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.20 or 0.00508147 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00032776 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00008798 BTC.
Velo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Velo is a blockchain based financial protocol enabling digital credit issuance and borderless asset transfer for businesses using a smart contract system. Velo’s core mission is to build a decentralized settlement network that allows its Trusted Partners to securely transfer value among one another in a timely and transparent manner. Velo’s initial focus would be on business partners in the remittance and money transfer spaces in Southeast Asia followed by the wider Asia Pacific region and beyond. “
Velo Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Velo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Velo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Velo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.