Shares of Active Energy Group PLC (LON:AEG – Get Rating) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 0.20 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.15 ($0.00). Active Energy Group shares last traded at GBX 0.16 ($0.00), with a volume of 8,676,230 shares traded.
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 0.17 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 0.20. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.25, a quick ratio of 0.80 and a current ratio of 0.90. The stock has a market cap of £9.06 million and a PE ratio of -0.40.
About Active Energy Group (LON:AEG)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Active Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Active Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.