ANA Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALNPY – Get Rating) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $4.19 and traded as low as $4.12. ANA shares last traded at $4.17, with a volume of 4,990 shares changing hands.
The company has a quick ratio of 1.82, a current ratio of 1.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.88. The business has a 50-day moving average of $3.98 and a 200-day moving average of $4.19.
ANA Company Profile (OTCMKTS:ALNPY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ANA (ALNPY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for ANA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ANA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.