BiFi (BIFI) traded up 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 28th. One BiFi coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0142 or 0.00000049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, BiFi has traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar. BiFi has a total market cap of $3.46 million and approximately $276,690.00 worth of BiFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.14 or 0.00083429 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00016660 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00239093 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00023993 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00007934 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000189 BTC.
BiFi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Beefy.Finance is a yield optimizer operating on Binance Smart Chain. In return for a small fee, Beefy.Finance automates several investment strategies utilizing liquidity pools. The project consists of an anonymous team, directly inspired by the yield optimization projects that had been developed on the Ethereum network. Its governance token distribution contracts went live on September 22, 2020, and the first set of vaults were opened on October 8, 2020. “
BiFi Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BiFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BiFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BiFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BiFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BiFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.