BlackHat (BLKC) traded up 26.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 28th. One BlackHat coin can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00000454 BTC on popular exchanges. BlackHat has a market cap of $999,071.86 and $54,879.00 worth of BlackHat was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BlackHat has traded down 14.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 111.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,380.94 or 0.08230093 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003454 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001323 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.37 or 0.00509410 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00032431 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00008749 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackHat Coin Project, launched April, 2021, is a community-driven self-funded decentralized blockchain focused on privacy which is implemented on zk-SNARK Sapling protocol by Electric Coin Company. The monetary policy of BlackHat Coin is designed to enable a sustainable infrastructure service capable of supporting scalable, decentralized, and resilient node infrastructure, allowing for instant, private transactions globally. “
BlackHat Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackHat directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackHat should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackHat using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackHat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackHat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.