Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (TSE:CHE – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Friday, May 20th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, May 31st will be given a dividend of 0.05 per share on Monday, June 27th. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 30th.
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.