Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 29th. During the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $62,593.40 and $23.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Paycoin (PCI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 77.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Version (V) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 51.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000014 BTC.
About Deutsche eMark
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
According to CryptoCompare, “Deutsche eMark is an open source peer-to-peer digital Internet currency. Deutsche eMark stands for fast and secure payments to anyone around the world who has an eMark Wallet. Therefore no banks are required and the fees are low and simple to understand. “
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.