Shares of Digital China Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:DCHIF – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.45 and traded as high as $0.47. Digital China shares last traded at $0.44, with a volume of 2,000 shares.
The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.45 and its 200 day moving average is $0.51.
About Digital China (OTCMKTS:DCHIF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Digital China (DCHIF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Digital China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digital China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.