Ergo (ERG) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 29th. Ergo has a market cap of $65.24 million and approximately $348,749.00 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ergo coin can currently be bought for about $2.04 or 0.00006988 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ergo has traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29,163.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,794.73 or 0.06153962 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00002310 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00017321 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $63.32 or 0.00217120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $179.91 or 0.00616892 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $175.44 or 0.00601569 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.87 or 0.00078416 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00004413 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ergo builds advanced cryptographic features and radically new DeFi functionality on the rock-solid foundations laid by a decade of blockchain theory and development. Ergo is the open protocol that implements modern scientific ideas in the blockchain area. Ergo operates an open contributor model where anyone is welcome to contribute. EFYT (Ergo First Year Tokens) served the dual purposes of helping to build an early community of stake holders and enthusiasts for Ergo and of raising a small amount of funds for the platform before launch to fund development, promotion etc. EFYT is strictly a Waves token and is not the same as an ERG, which is the Ergo mainnet native token mined after Ergo’s mainnet launch. EFYT were swapped with a fraction of the ERG mined within the first 1 year post mainnet launch (July 1st 2019) “
Buying and Selling Ergo
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ergo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ergo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.