Firo (FIRO) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 28th. Firo has a market capitalization of $22.23 million and $608,592.00 worth of Firo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Firo has traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Firo coin can now be bought for about $1.67 or 0.00005807 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AC Milan Fan Token (ACM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00011347 BTC.
- Tracer DAO (TCR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- TecraCoin (ERC20) (TCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $18,696,144.09 or 0.00002296 BTC.
- TecraCoin (TCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- Ginga Finance (GIN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GINCOIN (Global Interest Rate) (GIN) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- GINcoin (GIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000128 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “On the 30th of November, Zcoin rebranded to Firo, see all details here Firo is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using RSA-2048. Zero-Knowledge proofs allow one to show ownership of a Firo coin without having to reveal which coin one owns.Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that cost the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonymity features of Zcoin. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Firo
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Firo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Firo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Firo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Firo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Firo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.