First Sound Bank (OTCMKTS:FSWA – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, a growth of 125.0% from the April 30th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 4.5 days.
Shares of FSWA stock remained flat at $$6.80 during mid-day trading on Friday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $6.84 and a 200-day simple moving average of $6.79. First Sound Bank has a 1 year low of $4.89 and a 1 year high of $7.00.
First Sound Bank Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Sound Bank (FSWA)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for First Sound Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Sound Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.