First Trust Mid Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FNX – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,300 shares, an increase of 130.0% from the April 30th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 34,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of FNX opened at $95.21 on Friday. First Trust Mid Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund has a 1-year low of $86.68 and a 1-year high of $107.79. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $94.73 and a 200 day moving average price of $97.74.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Stockholders of record on Monday, March 28th were issued a $0.169 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Friday, March 25th. This represents a $0.68 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.71%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Mid Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (FNX)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Mid Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Mid Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.