First Trust NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index Fund (NASDAQ:TDIV – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 58,700 shares, an increase of 100.3% from the April 30th total of 29,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 140,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
TDIV stock opened at $56.23 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $56.08 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $58.70. First Trust NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index Fund has a twelve month low of $51.27 and a twelve month high of $64.24.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Stockholders of record on Monday, March 28th were given a $0.22 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Friday, March 25th. This represents a $0.88 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.57%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index Fund (TDIV)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.