ImageCoin (IMG) traded up 22.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 29th. ImageCoin has a market capitalization of $23,904.89 and $1,075.00 worth of ImageCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ImageCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, ImageCoin has traded down 24.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded 41.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded up 221.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $6,132.94 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- xscoin (XSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- INMAXCOIN (INXC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Emrals (EMRALS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- AVCCOIN (AVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $245,387.92 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Image is designed to be a secure and decentralized open-source proof of work digital currency, focusing on performance, security and fast low-cost transactions. The Image Community Reserve assists with market liquidity and reducing volatility. With the community’s support, Image is looking to revolutionize the cryptocurrency experience allowing users easy access and usability, bringing it to the mainstream for day to day life. “
Buying and Selling ImageCoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImageCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ImageCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ImageCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ImageCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImageCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.