The Artisanal Spirits Company plc (LON:ART – Get Rating) insider Helen Margaret Page purchased 26,666 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 26th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 75 ($0.94) per share, for a total transaction of £19,999.50 ($25,166.10).
Helen Margaret Page also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, April 1st, Helen Margaret Page purchased 27,027 shares of Artisanal Spirits stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 74 ($0.93) per share, for a total transaction of £19,999.98 ($25,166.70).
Artisanal Spirits stock opened at GBX 75 ($0.94) on Friday. The company has a market cap of £52.20 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -12.93. The company has a current ratio of 5.85, a quick ratio of 1.02 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 45.14. The Artisanal Spirits Company plc has a 12 month low of GBX 70 ($0.88) and a 12 month high of GBX 126 ($1.59). The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 79.78.
The Artisanal Spirits Company plc curates and sells premium single cask scotch malt whisky and other spirits to its members worldwide. The company also sells various other premium single cask spirits that include single cask bourbon, Indian whisky, Japanese whisky, single cask Armagnac, cognac, gin, and rum.
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Artisanal Spirits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Artisanal Spirits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.