Morguard North American (TSE:MRG – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Monday, May 16th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, May 31st will be given a dividend of 0.058 per share on Wednesday, June 15th. This represents a $0.70 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 30th.
Morguard North American has a 52-week low of C$13.17 and a 52-week high of C$16.21.
About Morguard North American (Get Rating)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Morguard North American Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Morguard North American and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.