Mountview Estates P.L.C. (LON:MTVW – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of £135.05 ($169.93) and traded as high as £138 ($173.65). Mountview Estates shares last traded at £136 ($171.13), with a volume of 122 shares changing hands.
The company has a current ratio of 74.91, a quick ratio of 0.44 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.28. The stock has a market capitalization of £530.26 million and a P/E ratio of 16.95. The business has a 50-day moving average price of £135.05 and a 200 day moving average price of £137.89.
About Mountview Estates (LON:MTVW)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Mountview Estates Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mountview Estates and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.