QuickSwap (QUICK) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 28th. During the last week, QuickSwap has traded down 6.5% against the US dollar. QuickSwap has a total market capitalization of $22.79 million and approximately $4.24 million worth of QuickSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QuickSwap coin can now be purchased for $69.69 or 0.00239900 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 134.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,973.30 or 0.06793253 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003439 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001330 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $147.10 or 0.00506395 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00033305 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00008705 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “QuickSwap is a fork of Uniswap, a next-gen Layer 2 DEX/AMM powered by the Matic Network with the ability to trade at lightning-fast speeds (~2 second block times) with near-zero gas fees. The tokenomics are designed to make the governance of the project truly decentralized over time. Once the project reaches a sufficient stage of maturation we’ll begin transitioning more and more into community governance. “
QuickSwap Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuickSwap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuickSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuickSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.