Addex Therapeutics Ltd (OTCMKTS:ADDXF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 28,800 shares, a decrease of 58.3% from the April 30th total of 69,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:ADDXF opened at $0.99 on Friday. Addex Therapeutics has a 1 year low of $0.99 and a 1 year high of $0.99. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.99 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.23.
About Addex Therapeutics (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Addex Therapeutics (ADDXF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Addex Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Addex Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.