Bunzl plc (OTCMKTS:BZLFF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 154,500 shares, an increase of 93.6% from the April 30th total of 79,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
OTCMKTS BZLFF opened at $34.70 on Friday. Bunzl has a 52 week low of $31.75 and a 52 week high of $40.34. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $38.37 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $37.76.
About Bunzl (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bunzl (BZLFF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Bunzl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bunzl and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.