Cannabix Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:BLOZF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,800 shares, a drop of 58.1% from the April 30th total of 4,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 152,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:BLOZF opened at $0.42 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.46 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.48. Cannabix Technologies has a 12-month low of $0.38 and a 12-month high of $1.10.
About Cannabix Technologies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cannabix Technologies (BLOZF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Cannabix Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cannabix Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.