Tiger Brands Limited (OTCMKTS:TBLMY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,800 shares, a growth of 125.0% from the April 30th total of 800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:TBLMY opened at $9.68 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $10.11 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $11.14. Tiger Brands has a one year low of $8.68 and a one year high of $17.35.
Separately, Investec cut shares of Tiger Brands from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Thursday, April 7th.
Tiger Brands Limited engages in the manufacture, marketing, and distribution of consumer goods primarily in South Africa. The company offers baby care products under the Purity brand; bakeries under the Albany and Tinkies brands; and culinary fruit veg products under the Crosse & Blackwell, Benny, All Gold, Spray and Cook, Ice Cap, KOO, Colman's, Black Cat, Mrs H.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tiger Brands (TBLMY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Tiger Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tiger Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.