stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 29th. stETH (Lido) has a total market cap of $4.76 billion and approximately $163.27 million worth of stETH (Lido) was traded on exchanges in the last day. One stETH (Lido) coin can currently be purchased for about $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, stETH (Lido) has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 88.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,172.52 or 0.10810329 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003404 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001324 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.81 or 0.00503648 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00033021 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00008551 BTC.
stETH (Lido) Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lido is a liquid staking solution for Ethereum. Lido lets users earn staking rewards without maintaining staking infrastructure, using a selection of carefully vetted validators.”
Buying and Selling stETH (Lido)
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as stETH (Lido) directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire stETH (Lido) should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy stETH (Lido) using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for stETH (Lido) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for stETH (Lido) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.