TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 28th. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0803 or 0.00000279 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. TRON has a market cap of $7.55 billion and $852.24 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TRON has traded 8.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001576 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 93,956,679,871 coins and its circulating supply is 93,956,688,782 coins. The official website for TRON is tron.network. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “TRON is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It allows the users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them on a global scale within a decentralized ecosystem. TRON has finished its native token (TRX) migration to the mainnet. In addition, users can access the platform digital wallet, the TRON Wallet where it is possible to store and manage their digital assets, with support for desktop and mobile devices. Since July 24th, 2018, TRON acquired BitTorrent Inc. which is an Internet technology company based in San Francisco. It designs distributed technologies that scale efficiently, keep intelligence at the edge, and keep creators and consumers in control of their content and data. The TRX token is a cryptographic currency developed by TRON. Formerly an ERC-20 token, the TRX has now finished its migration to the TRON mainnet. This token is the medium for the users to exchange value between them when using the platform services. Whitepaper “
TRON Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.