VerusCoin (VRSC) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 28th. VerusCoin has a market capitalization of $35.44 million and $20,979.00 worth of VerusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, VerusCoin has traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar. One VerusCoin coin can now be bought for $0.52 or 0.00001790 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 121.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,386.82 or 0.08267159 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001598 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $146.03 or 0.00505817 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00032495 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00008733 BTC.
VerusCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verus introduces a new consensus algorithm called Proof of Power, a 50% PoW / 50% PoS algorithm, which solves theoretical weaknesses in other PoS systems, and is provably immune to 51% hash attacks, making Verus one of, if not the most, double-spend resistant public blockchain(s) running. Verus also uses a unique hash algorithm, VerusHash, a quantum secure hash algorithm that is near-equally mineable on both CPUs and GPUs. The Verus Coin’s project vision includes automatically provisioned public blockchains as a service. “
VerusCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VerusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VerusCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VerusCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VerusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VerusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.