Boston Pizza Royalties (TSE:BPF – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Saturday, June 11th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, June 21st will be paid a dividend of 0.085 per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a $1.02 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, June 20th.
Boston Pizza Royalties has a 12 month low of C$19.36 and a 12 month high of C$23.48.
Boston Pizza Royalties Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Boston Pizza Royalties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boston Pizza Royalties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.