Ebro Foods, S.A. (OTCMKTS:EBRPY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Saturday, June 18th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.1445 per share on Friday, July 15th. This represents a yield of 5.38%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, June 28th.
Shares of EBRPY opened at $17.15 on Friday. The company’s fifty day moving average is $17.40 and its two-hundred day moving average is $18.39. Ebro Foods has a 1 year low of $17.14 and a 1 year high of $21.56.
Separately, Exane BNP Paribas upgraded shares of Ebro Foods from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Tuesday, March 1st.
Ebro Foods, SA produces and sells food products in Spain, rest of Europe, the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company produces and sells various rice varieties; ancient grains, such as quinoa, chia, and bulgur; organic food products; and vegetable protein products under various brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ebro Foods (EBRPY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Ebro Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ebro Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.