Premier Investments Limited (ASX:PMV – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Tuesday, June 7th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, July 26th will be paid a dividend of 0.46 per share on Tuesday, July 26th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.1%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, June 20th. This is a boost from Premier Investments’s previous interim dividend of $0.34.
The company has a current ratio of 1.68, a quick ratio of 1.16 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.27.
Premier Investments Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Premier Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.