Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ:HBANM – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, June 22nd, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, August 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.3563 per share on Thursday, September 1st. This represents a $1.43 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 6.03%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, August 12th.
Shares of HBANM traded up $0.06 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $23.65. The stock had a trading volume of 11,022 shares, compared to its average volume of 17,738. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $23.91. Huntington Bancshares has a one year low of $22.61 and a one year high of $26.97.
Huntington Bancshares Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Huntington Bancshares (HBANM)
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
- The Rebound In Winnabego Is On
- Global Events Could Be A Boon For Potash Stocks
- SeaWorld Entertainment Stock Can be Caught on the Downdraft
Receive News & Ratings for Huntington Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Huntington Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.