4DS Memory Limited (ASX:4DS – Get Rating) insider Willibrordus(Wilbert) van den Hoek acquired 1,170,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, June 16th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$0.06 ($0.04) per share, with a total value of A$74,880.00 ($52,000.00).
The company has a quick ratio of 9.00, a current ratio of 9.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.16.
4DS Memory Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for 4DS Memory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 4DS Memory and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.