abrdn plc (OTCMKTS:SLFPY – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $8.00 and last traded at $8.16, with a volume of 2526 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $8.22.
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $9.31 and its 200 day simple moving average is $11.15. The company has a quick ratio of 5.86, a current ratio of 5.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08.
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, June 8th. Stockholders of record on Friday, April 8th were given a dividend of $0.3394 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 6.12%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, April 7th.
abrdn plc provides asset management services in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, and Asia. The company offers investment solutions and funds; long-term savings and investment products to individual and corporate customers; and life insurance and savings products. It provides its products through institutional, wholesale, and retail distribution channels.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on abrdn (SLFPY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for abrdn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for abrdn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.