Alkane Resources Limited (ASX:ALK – Get Rating) insider Ian Gandel sold 19,000,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, June 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.75 ($0.52), for a total value of A$14,250,000.00 ($9,895,833.33).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.39, a current ratio of 2.21 and a quick ratio of 1.73.
Alkane Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington’s Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Alkane Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alkane Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.