Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $296.26 million and $6.03 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for approximately $16.92 or 0.00081461 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 9.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.78 or 0.00311946 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.25 or 0.00068639 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004493 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000080 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
According to CryptoCompare, “BTG is a cryptocurrency with Bitcoin fundamentals, mined on common GPUs instead of specialty ASICs. This type of equipment tend to monopolize mining to a few big players, but GPU mining means anyone can mine again – restoring decentralization and independence. GPU mining rewards go to individuals worldwide, instead of mostly to ASIC warehouse owners, recreating network effects that Bitcoin used to have. “
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.