Research analysts at Credit Suisse Group began coverage on shares of Cosmo Pharmaceuticals (OTC:CMOPF – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports. The brokerage set an “outperform” rating and a CHF 64 price target on the stock.
Shares of CMOPF stock opened at 47.50 on Thursday. Cosmo Pharmaceuticals has a fifty-two week low of 47.50 and a fifty-two week high of 74.00.
Cosmo Pharmaceuticals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Cosmo Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cosmo Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.