CWC Energy Services Corp. (CVE:CWC – Get Rating) Senior Officer Stuart James King sold 67,500 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, June 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.28, for a total transaction of C$18,562.50. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 199,347 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$54,820.43.
Stuart James King also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, June 9th, Stuart James King sold 10,000 shares of CWC Energy Services stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.30, for a total transaction of C$2,950.00.
- On Tuesday, June 7th, Stuart James King sold 65,000 shares of CWC Energy Services stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.30, for a total transaction of C$19,500.00.
- On Wednesday, May 25th, Stuart James King sold 3,000 shares of CWC Energy Services stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.30, for a total value of C$900.00.
Shares of CVE CWC traded down C$0.02 during trading on Thursday, hitting C$0.24. 122,190 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 190,176. CWC Energy Services Corp. has a 12-month low of C$0.13 and a 12-month high of C$0.32. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 28.22, a quick ratio of 3.57 and a current ratio of 3.74. The company has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.28 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.22. The firm has a market capitalization of C$122.24 million and a PE ratio of 17.00.
CWC Energy Services Company Profile (Get Rating)
CWC Energy Services Corp., a contract drilling and well servicing company, provides oilfield services to oil and gas exploration and production companies in Canada and the United States. The company operates through two segments, Contract Drilling and Production Services. It also provides completion, maintenance, workover, and well decommissioning services; and equipment and related services.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for CWC Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CWC Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.