Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Intellicheck in a report on Monday, June 13th. They set a hold rating on the stock.
IDN stock opened at $1.74 on Monday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.93. Intellicheck has a 12 month low of $1.33 and a 12 month high of $9.68.
Intellicheck, Inc, a technology company, develops, integrates, and markets threat identification and identity authentication solutions for bank and retail fraud prevention, law enforcement threat identification, and mobile and handheld access control and security systems primarily in the United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Intellicheck (IDN)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Intellicheck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intellicheck and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.