Austral Resources Australia Ltd (ASX:AR1 – Get Rating) insider Daniel Jauncey acquired 1,684,706 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, June 20th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.45 ($0.31) per share, for a total transaction of A$759,802.41 ($527,640.56).
Daniel Jauncey also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, June 10th, Daniel Jauncey purchased 1,615,066 shares of Austral Resources Australia stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$0.53 ($0.37) per share, for a total transaction of A$849,524.72 ($589,947.72).
- On Thursday, April 14th, Daniel Jauncey 5,567,187 shares of Austral Resources Australia stock.
About Austral Resources Australia (Get Rating)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington’s Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Austral Resources Australia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Austral Resources Australia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.