DAO Maker (DAO) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. DAO Maker has a total market cap of $93.34 million and $1.65 million worth of DAO Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DAO Maker has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. One DAO Maker coin can now be purchased for $1.32 or 0.00006254 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004746 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.19 or 0.00110152 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.41 or 0.00396149 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00075198 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001589 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00013759 BTC.
DAO Maker Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “After the DAO hack, a hard fork has been implemented in the Ethereum blockchain to allow DAO token holders to withdraw their ETH. The easiest way to get your ETH back seems to be through https://www.myetherwallet.com/#the-dao. Another easy way at the moment is to install the latest version of mist https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases and go to https://slacknation.github.io/medium/12/12.html (inside the Mist browser obviously). Press the first button, wait for 1 block, press the second button. This works only for addresses that have DAO tokens linked to them. “
DAO Maker Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAO Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DAO Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAO Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.