Develop Global Limited (ASX:DVP – Get Rating) insider Michael Blakiston acquired 23,810 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, June 21st. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$2.10 ($1.46) per share, with a total value of A$50,096.24 ($34,789.06).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20, a quick ratio of 2.59 and a current ratio of 2.62.
About Develop Global (Get Rating)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Develop Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Develop Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.