Elevation Gold Mining (OTC:EVGDF – Get Rating) had its price target reduced by equities research analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from C$0.80 to C$0.70 in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Elevation Gold Mining stock traded down $0.01 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $0.15. The stock had a trading volume of 68,475 shares, compared to its average volume of 48,111. Elevation Gold Mining has a 12-month low of $0.15 and a 12-month high of $1.81.
About Elevation Gold Mining (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Elevation Gold Mining (EVGDF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Elevation Gold Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elevation Gold Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.