Empire (TSE:EMP – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, June 22nd, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, July 15th will be given a dividend of 0.165 per share on Friday, July 29th. This represents a $0.66 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 14th. This is an increase from Empire’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.15.
Empire has a 52 week low of C$23.00 and a 52 week high of C$25.49.
Empire Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Empire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Empire and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.