Public Mint (MINT) traded 9.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Public Mint has a total market cap of $1.46 million and $12,813.00 worth of Public Mint was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Public Mint coin can currently be purchased for $0.0141 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Public Mint has traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00026472 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Zebec Protocol (ZBC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- GreenCoin.AI (GRC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00008223 BTC.
- Notional Finance (NOTE) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001499 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Etherconnect (ECC) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Public Mint Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Public Mint
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Public Mint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Public Mint should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Public Mint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Public Mint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Public Mint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.