Sodexo S.A. (OTCMKTS:SDXOF – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $74.65 and traded as low as $72.00. Sodexo shares last traded at $72.00, with a volume of 600 shares traded.
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $74.42 and its 200 day simple moving average is $82.34.
About Sodexo (OTCMKTS:SDXOF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sodexo (SDXOF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Sodexo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sodexo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.