Standard Lithium Ltd (TSE:SLI – Get Rating) Senior Officer Kara Leah Norman sold 4,100 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, June 20th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$5.95, for a total value of C$24,395.00. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 195,900 shares in the company, valued at C$1,165,605.
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus assumed coverage on Standard Lithium in a research report on Tuesday, March 15th. They set a “buy” rating and a C$13.00 price objective on the stock.
Standard Lithium Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Standard Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.