Tokes (TKS) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Tokes has a market capitalization of $3.20 million and approximately $1.00 worth of Tokes was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Tokes has traded down 0% against the dollar. One Tokes coin can currently be bought for about $0.0160 or 0.00000041 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000908 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001797 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded up 69.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8,997.56 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Tokes Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 15th, 2016. Tokes’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 199,999,574 coins. The Reddit community for Tokes is /r/tokesplatform. Tokes’ official Twitter account is @tokesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tokes’ official website is multichain.ventures.
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded to solve the cannabis industry’s banking problem via cryptocurrency payments, the Tokes Platform also builds blockchain based “track and trace” solutions for supply chain management and integration to conventional enterprise software (ERP systems) for any industry. Tokes (TKS) is the native cryptocurrency of the platform payment solutions. Riding on one of the fastest blockchains, the Waves network, Tokes serves as the transactional token for the available products as well as any tokenized applications integrated or build into the ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Tokes
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tokes should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tokes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tokes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.