Raven Protocol (RAVEN) traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One Raven Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Raven Protocol has a market cap of $926,079.62 and $22.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Raven Protocol has traded up 61.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.54 or 0.00111646 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004739 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00075485 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001591 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00013785 BTC.
Raven Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Raven Protocol is a decentralized and distributed deep-learning training protocol which provides cost-efficient and faster training of deep neural networks by utilizing the computer resources in the network. The Raven Protocol distributes heavy deep learning training in the ecosystem using blockchain and incentivizes those who contribute their computing resources in exchange for Raven Tokens, by introducing a new protocol backed by a tested deep learning training distribution algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Raven Protocol
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raven Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raven Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.